Course length: 01 or 02 semestres
Group size: max. 10
Nationality of participants: mixed
Hours: Part-time : 09 a.m. to 01 p.m - Full-time : 09 a.m. to 04 p.m.
Accommodation: Home Stay or Self-Catering Apartment
Start date: Any Monday (except on a holiday)
Course fee: Subject to change
Part-time: R$ 5.000,00 (holidays not included)
Full-time: R$ 9.000,00 (holidays not included)
Part-time: R$ 7.500,00 (holidays not included)
Full-time: R$ 13.000,00 (holidays not included)
Acommodation fee: Subject to change
HOME STAY (meals included)
Semestre: R$ 4.800,00
Year-round: R$ 9.600,00
SELF-CATERING APARTMENT (meals not included)
Semestre: R$ 900,00 per month (approx.)
Year-round: R$ 900,00 per month (approx.)
Airport transfer: Approx. R$ 400,00 (one way)
Textbooks: Approx. R$ 500,00
Full payment of fees is due at least 2 weeks prior to the starting date.
On receipt of your Registration Form and relevant payment you will receive:
1. Confirmation of your enrolment and chosen course.
2. Acknowledgement of your payment and statement of the balance of fees.
Payment can be made in any of the following ways:
1. By credit card (Mastercard or Visa)
2. By Bank Transfer to our account.
If payment is being made by Bank Transfer: you must enclose photocopies of all relevant transfers when sending your completed Registration Form.
A supplement of approx. R$ 150,00 must be added to each transfer fee.
Please ensure that the total amount sent is free of all charges from the remitting and beneficiary banks, and the student’s name is quoted on accompanying documents.
Bank: 341 - Itaú S/A - Brazil
Address: Rua Dr. Olavo Guimarães, 38 - Vila Arens - CEP 13201-760
Account Name: Oxbridge Idiomas e Comércio Ltda.
Account Number: 41892-6
Swift Code: ITAUBRSP
1. There is no refund made for a cancellation made within 7 days of the commencement of the student’s course or if a student fails to complete the programme.
2. Tuition fees are non-refundable.
3. Registration will be confirmed for each student only upon receipt of completed Registration Form and full payment of fees.
4. We do not accept responsibility for costs incurred due to flight delays, i.e. accommodation etc.
5. Visas: If a student does not acquire a visa on time the above cancellation policy applies.
6. We do not take responsibility for loss or theft of belongings.
7. Students are expected to have appropriate medical and baggage insurance.
8. There is no refund of fees for days missed during the Course or for late arrival or early departure or for Public Holidays.
If a student wishes to return to their home country or take holidays elsewhere during the term of their Portuguese Language Programme they are free to do so, but no credit will be given for missed study time.
Visa requirements: Refer to any Brazilian Consulate website.
Holiday period: part of December + January + July (dates to be confirmed).